dimanche 28 juillet 2013

The new series of Moroccan banknotes

On August 15, 2013, Bank Al-Maghrib has announced a new series of banknotes. The notes feature a portrait of King Mohammed VI and the royal crown. Each of the notes show a Moroccan door to the left of the portrait, demonstrating the richness of the country's architectural heritage, and symbolizing the openness of the country

4 commentaires:

  1. Great banknotes! I loved it!
    My blogs:
    http://worldstampspostmarks.blogspot.pt
    http://selosemarcaspostais.blogspot.pt

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have shared a Great banknotes. Thank you so much

    Pincodezone

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful information .This is really important for me .I am searching this kind of information from a long time and finally got it.
    Pincodestreet

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like the content of this blog so much and I would like to thank to the blogger for this .
    Zkarts

    RépondreSupprimer